Crocus Blooms

[Sorry for the poor picture -- it's still gray and gloomy around here.]

Pattern: Crocus Tank from Nashua Handknits Occasion Spring/Summer 2006
Yarn: Nashua June (100% Acrylic Microfiber, 50g, 120yds) #005 Willow, 7 balls (the pattern called for 6 balls, but I used just short of 7)
Needles: Webs Hard Bamboo Circular 32" #5 and Inox 16" #4
Mods: Aside from using an entire ball more yarn than the pattern called for, none since it was a store sample.

I love, love, love this tank! In fact, when I dropped it off today, I bought June in periwinkle to make one for us. The yarn is super soft and super easy to knit. It isn't anywhere near as splitty as you might expect, and the stitch definition is great. I can't wait to have my own.

Oh, this is what was left of ball seven when I finished:

No comments: