Your Tax Dollars

So, today our post office box was stuffed full. When I finally evacuated it and got the mail home, I discovered that I had received no fewer than 7 individual pieces of mail from the unemployment people. Seven! Each envelope contained one or two pieces of paper; all were mailed yesterday; and each came first class. Sheesh!

Also today I made a big boo boo. After M left for the gym and work today I went back to bed. I was tired (we've been up late the last few nights), and I probably needed the sleep, but whoa. Something happens to me when I do that going back to bed thing -- when I woke up for the second time I didn't want to get out of bed. Or, I should say, my body didn't want to get out of bed. No more of that. When I'm up, I'm up.

Baby surprise #1 for the twins is knit; #2 is well underway. Should have them done this weekend. Also have a plan for something else to tuck in the package (I cannot resist knitting baby things!).

No comments: