So Very Sad, and a Game

Yesterday, I had two of these:
DSCN0195
For those not in the know, that's a Brittany walnut needle, size 7.

Today, I have this:
DSCN0196
It's my own darn fault. I had them in a pen cup on my desk (doesn't everyone keep knitting needles and crochet hooks in their pen cup?), and I knocked into them with a box. Everything fell, and the cup fell on one of my dear needles (my precious, they-don't-make-them-anymore needles). The top actually flew across the hall and hit the tub in the guest bathroom. I may never be happy again.

Okay, it's not that bad, but that is one of the sizes I only had one pair of!

To distract me from my misery, a little thing I borrowed from Melissa.
Answers to The Game

The rules:
  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
The questions:
  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you go to?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One Word to describe you.
  12. Your flickr name.
Photo credits: 1. Sandy, 2. "What? Sushi? What is it?", 3. TRY ARE FISH, 4. Part 7: Meet . . . Teddybear, 5. Queen Latifah's Star On Hollywood Blvd, 6. GRONINGEN: MARTINI TOWER, 7. Cute Tiger Moth Caterpillar, 8. squared circle of squared circles, 9. Supermodel, 10. me learning french in a few days is just "ridiculious", 11. Cat Conspiracy, 12. Boteh Scarf

My answers:
Sandy, sushi, Brunswick High School, anything but blue, latifah, martini, Australia, tiramisu, knitter, learning, caring, likelyyarns

Still working on the photos from Sedona -- soon.

And I AM knitting, see:
DSCN0189

DSCN0194

And that's probably all you're going to see of that second one for a while. Secrets, secrets.

No comments: