I Have Nothing To Say

Ever have one of those days? I haven't been able to get to sleep for the past three nights, so I'm definitely feeling the sleep deprivation. Last night I even broke into the dog's supply of benadryl, but even that didn't help.

Anyhoo, sorry, not much exciting to report. I HAVE decided not to frog the Daisy Socks just yet because I'm kinda intrigued by them looking at the pic from yesterday's post. Not sure what I'm seeing the pic that I'm not seeing in real life, but we'll go with it for now. And I'm awaiting yarn from Kollage so I can begin a test knit project for Anastasia (of Yarn Cocktails and Candy). That'll be fun.

Enough of my boring rambling, now the Queen has something to show you:
P4020071

Lucy's not the only one who's shedding bucketloads right now. I just love the change of seasons. I'm starting to wonder if it's time to invest in a Furminator.

No comments: