Waaaay to Much Time

Those folks over at Google have waaaay too much time on their hands, methinks. Witness this, and this, and this, oh, and the new scratch 'n sniff feature over at Google Books.

Oh, just found one more.

I have always hated April Fool's Day, but this (and NPR's annual spoof story), at least gives me something to enjoy. The story about exploding maple trees will always have a special place in my heart.

ETA: With the exception of the scratch 'n sniff, these pages should probably all still be available after April 1

Obligatory knitting content: The first Tidal Wave is done -- second is on its way. Tonight I cast-on for a test knitting project. I hope to have pics of both soon.

PS. This is where I found the Queen this morning:
Brownie Laundry

There's clean laundry under her, and it's all on top of the dryer. Cats, honestly!

No comments: