Not Much to Say

I whacked my head pretty hard the other day. Actually, I whacked my face, my left eye to be exact, and managed not to break anything (including my glasses). I'm still in pain -- no, Mom, not bleeding-into-my-brain pain, more like I bruised a bone pain -- and not feeling like doing much, so there's not a lot to report today.

Garterlac

Forgot to post this WIP in yesterday's post:

Garterlac Dishcloth (1)

I decided I needed to practice the whole entrelac thing, so I chose this very easy project. It's Criminy Jickets' Garterlac Dishcloth. Very straightforward and definitely a great project to get a handle on the whole entrelac concept. And when you're done, you have a dishcloth -- what could be better.

Colors for Entrelac Bag

When my parents sold their house, they packed up all the left over Bartlett Yarn from Mom's former shop and brought it down to us. It was from this stash that I chose these colors for the entrelac market bag (my replacement TdF KAL project):

Entrelac Market Bag Colors

Except for the red, which appears a lot pinker here than it really is (it's a Christmas red), colors are pretty true. I decided (after many, many combinations) to go with bright primaries and secondaries. This is the order they will be knit in the bag, too.

Progress on a Mystery

I have gotten to the colorwork! Hooray -- the project is finally interesting (just in time to also be just about done).

No comments: